Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And....She's OFF!

I had this list of Goals that I wanted to get accomplished from the beginning of the year.

Goal 1.  Keep a running list of goals
Goal 2.  Get my office/ studio organised
Goal 3.  Get back into shape
Goal 4.  Keep the household better
Goal 5.  Work on my two at-home businesses more

Now, Goals 1, 2, 4 and 5 have been worked on!  I wouldn't say that I have completed or excelled at these things.  I have just been working on things, as I get the time.

Goal 3, I TOTALLY ignored.  I started the year at 150 pounds and just kind of flabby.  I noticed in the beginning of this month (August) that I am 160 pounds and getting round.  With the addition of the roundness, I have begun to notice my scoliosis.  I am only 5'3".  The BMI indexes say I am overweight.  One even said I was morbidly obesese.  I started watching what I eat 2 weeks ago.  I am using the app "MyFitnessPal" to keep track of exceraing and my food diary.  So far, I have lost 2.5 pounds.  I have not measured myself yet.

This is my "start" photo.  Yes, I know, I look like I am in my second trimester.....

But, it is a start.  I just wish I could get my arse up early enough and on a regular basis to exercise!  I can not get past week one of "Couch-2-5K" before hitting a snag and not being able to work out for a few days.  More to come!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Leslie! I will try to get back with a post today!

    ReplyDelete