Friday, May 25, 2012

Creating a Bzz for Garnier Fructis








I am a Bzz Agent.  I get sent products to try and then "Bzz" about them and create a "Bzz." 

The campaign I am doing now is for Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine.

I have used this product a few years ago and hubby started buying another brand.  I was excited to get this.  First of all, it smells great!  The shampoo and conditioner has such a wonderful uplifting scent!  Garnier is touting "Fruit Science." Using different fruit oils and extracts to achieve wonderful hair! I think it works!

Second, the shine is awesome.  I was using another "sleek" shampoo that did cut down on the frizz and fly aways, but did not pump up my shine!  My hair is not unmanageable, but it does get frizzy and dry.  I have noticed a difference in the smoothness and softness of my stick straight hair.

This photo was from our Florida trip.  I used Garnier Fructise Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner the entire trip.  Also no hairdryer!  Just a little spray of hairspray and air dry in the humidity.  I think the shampoo and conditioner helped a lot!

Now, Garnier is saying that this product will give you sleek hair for 3 days in 97% humidity.  I personally can only go one day with out washing my hair.  On the days I skipped washing my hair, my hair was still smooth and shiny.

The other item worth mentioning is the new redesigned bottles!  I did have difficulty opening the old style bottles.  Add that to a wet soapy shower and you have dropped shampoo and conditioner.  The new bottles are easier to open because of a round ball "button" on the lid!  Also to be more environmentally friendly, their bottles are lighter and feature PET and 30% recycled plastic.  Less plastic used in packaging means less plastic being used!  Win, Win!

Finally, Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine is readily available at all the mass retailers.  Affordable  with a suggested retail price of $3.99/ 13 oz or $6.99 for 25.4 oz.  (and Garnier does have coupons regularly in the paper.) 

Garnier makes products for the other hair types, too!  I have only tried the Sleek and Shine.  I will be using this shampoo and conditioner.  I will probably also look into the other products in the line that includes Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream, Anti-Frizz Serum and Frizz Defeat Deep Conditioner Treatment. 

Like them for product updates and giveaways:  http://facebook.com/GarnierUSA

*** BzzAgent and Garnier Fructis provided the "facts" that I used in writing this blog post***
I used the facts along with my honest opinion in writing this







No comments:

Post a Comment