Sunday, May 6, 2012

30 Items in 30 Days Challenge - Item 2

This is what is going on.... I want to get 30 new items in my Etsy Shop in 30 Days. 
It is late.  I have been up since 5 AM and I have to work late shift tomorrow.  Being a mom of two toddlers = no sleeping in.  So here is Item #2....

Item #2:  Black Million Flower Dangle Earrings



Supplies used:  ear wire, jump rings, head pins, silver toned beads, glass beads.


Goals accomplished: 
1.  New item listed
2.  Item no longer just sitting in my "completed" box

I made these earrings, probably last summer.  I never had time to get them in to my shop.  I forgot about them.  When I did an inventory after the holidays, I put them in my plastic pencil box that I have labeled "Need Photos."  I took and edited the photos around Easter and then, they just sat.  I rediscovered the earrings yesterday.  This design has always done well in my Etsy shop.  I offer them in three colors:  Clear with multicolored flowers, Red and Black.

****I started this post at 11:30 pm on 5/6/2012.  A storm came in an wiped out my DSL line, so I had to finish this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment