Friday, November 23, 2012

My Liebster Award Nomination


Thank you, Leslie - From a Daughter, for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.

The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers who have less then 200 followers.




-Each blogger should post 11 facts random facts about themselves.
-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award on to.
-Choose 11 bloggers (less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them to your post.
-Go to their page and tell them about the award.
-No tag backs!

Random Facts About Me:
  1. I am a craft-addict.
  2. I am a Libra.
  3. I really would like to go to a psychic, but I try to be frugal.  It is just not in the budget...
  4. I am a mom of two boys.
  5. I love good food.
  6. I wish I had more time to read.
  7. I have an Associates Degree in Mortuary Science and Funeral Service.
  8. I would really like to be successful on Etsy.
  9. I am an Embalmer.
  10. I am married to a Funeral Director.
  11. I am tired.
Leslie's Questions for me:
  • What is your favorite time of year?  Halloween through Christmas! Such a fun, magical time.
  • Who is your favorite artist?  Peter Max.  I love the graphics of his 60's art and the texture of his more current work.
  • Do you like From A Daughter on Facebook?  Yes, nice blog!
  • Do you have a pet? Yes
  • What kind of pet?  Two cats, Whiskey and Bourbon, both girls
  • Do you use Spotify?  No
  • What is the best thing about blogging?  I try to use blogging to keep me accountable on the areas of my life I need to work on.
  • What platform do you use to blog?  Blogspot
  • What is your favorite social network?  Facebook
  • Do you do blog reviews?  Yes
  • Have you had a good day?  Yes, but cold.

My Nominees Are:

KABbeading's Questions for you:
  1. What was your favorite book as a teen?
  2. What is your favorite drink?
  3. What color do you look best in?
  4. What is the one thing you hope to accomplish with your blog?
  5. Have you ever been to another country?
  6. What is your favorite Christmas Holiday song?
  7. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
  8. What would you like me to blog about?
  9. What do you do to relax?
  10. If you could be a super-hero, who would you be?
  11. What is your favorite mode of transportation?

2 comments:

  1. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app spotify premium apk offline mode thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am questioning that during this time you must deliver a try and this new app TouchRetouch Apk : which is now maximum trending app inside the global.

    ReplyDelete