As Far as my 5 Goals go.....
1. Keep a running list of 5 goals.... yep, got it. But, I am not finding the time to even work on the Goals.
2. Get my office/ studio organised. Ok, when I had the time, I did work on this one. I was able to sit down at my workspace and go through some things. I can even move my chair around!
3. Work on my belly. Not much in March, but April I should have a good update on this goal.
4. Keep the household better. HUGE FAIL on this one. Including a bill getting paid late and a late fee. Oh, which reminds me.... credit cards are due..... And we are not going to have a visit from the Easter Bunny, it will be the Dust Bunny.
5. Work on my two at-home businesses. I have been doing more social networking on Facebook and Etsy. I had one sale for KABbeading in March and 2 in April already. February was still awesome! But I am also participating in an auction for an Etsy friend of mine. Lauren is raising money for Susan G. Komen with an auction on her Facebook site. I have three pairs of my laminated earrings up for auction. Currently at $3.50 and free shipping!
|available through Tutu's & Tea Parties Auction for the Cure: https://www.facebook.com/KABbeading#!/photo.php?fbid=336241616428106&set=a.336241543094780.93119.142834599102143&type=3&theater|
Now, it is April. Let us see what this month of re-birth will bring!