Ok, it is THAT time. It is the New Year. Time for the list of resolutions. The LIST to a BETTER me. I f I could just barely improve the things than need improving, think my life would be better.
Here is the darned list:
1. Wake up at 6 am - no matter what. That way I have time to myself and the days I have to be in the office early, it is not such a shock to my system.
2. Be better organized. I have the office chair, cork board, dry erase board, files and the table top file holder. Now just to put it all in use!
3. Go to the gym. I have a membership that I went out and got when my first born arrived (almost 20 months ago.) I have gone 4 times. If i don't start going, I'll cancel my membership in March.
4. Build my Etsy business.
5. Keep my mouth shut at work. I really don't need to talk while I am there any way....
6. If I see a bed not made.... I will make it. (I could care less, but it would make my hubby soooo happy.)
7. At night, get my butt up and make sure my teeth are brushed, face is washed and hair is combed before going to bed. (If you have young children, you should be able to understand....)
8. Keep my nails nicely groomed. I kinda forget about them. I always make sure they are clean, but rarely do I paint them, file them, ect... I let them live their life.... and then i look down at my hands and half the nails have broke off and they are all different lengths... ah, yes it is time.
9. Try to get the HDepot account paid off by June. At 26.99% (and NEVER being late with a payment) it needs to get paid off.
10. Be happy with my hectic life, children, hubby, family and house.
Well, lets see how I do. Happy 2010!