Saturday, January 9, 2010

Can't sleep....

The Three things that are bugging me and I can't stop thinking about.

1. My car may have just been diagnosed as "terminal." It has been my faithful companion in many trips these past 9 years. It has been with me through my first marriage, dating my current hubby, marring my current hubby and brought both of my babies home from the hospital.
So now I am trying to see if the manufacturer. extended warranty on this problem will be covered, but I think it will not. Where are we going to cough up the money for a new car? And is the Volkswagen "sign & drive" promotion still going on? And I am sooooo mad about putting a new timing belt in it last month!!!!
2. And my Etsy store is not doing as well as I had hoped. You get "buried" right away by all the other jewelry designers. I just had to pick the one thing that is just just loaded there. I don't have the time or money just to sit at the computer all day and relist.
3. My house needs a new roof. No extra money for a car payment, let alone a roof. Old houses are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment